Saturday, June 5, 2010

5-Jun-2010

Today I was watching this series "SATC" (dont ask me the full form)... its so real.. in your face kinda series.. inspired buy it i decided to write a post..so topic today is "Life @ 27"
Yesterday some1 asked me whether i was 26 and i didnt disagree.. i mean i didnt lie but i let her believe that i was 26..so does age really matters??whats the big deal??.. its cropping up in my mind since 4 people asked me the same question last week(dont they know its rude to ask?????:x) when i had gone 4 my cousin brothers wedding..the looks i got at the wedding were mix of scorn,pity,taunting etc.. but should i care wht they think???.. is 27 too old for a gal to b single??.. (mayb i got those looks since my cousin sis who got married was 2 yrs younger to me!! :p)..
y r girls obsessed with their age,looks and WEIGHT??... y does a gal have to look impeccable at all times when a guy can get by looking like a hag?..( hehe sry guys).. i miss those old days when i could get up wear jeans and the first T-shirt that got into my hands & dash to college...and not bother about what people will think.. mayb as u grow up u do start caring about ur looks,age & WEIGHT cause u want the society to accept u...i wonder y society cant accept a 27 year old single women who is tad bit overweight, enjoying life & going to marry outside her religion?.. well mayb it is tiny bit too much for em to digest.. hehe .. adios

1 comment: